Free Divorce Forms



             


Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thinking About Divorce - A Review Of How To Decide If You Should Divorce

Making the decision to separate or divorce is one of the most critical decisions that you will ever make. That decision is compounded when there are children involved.

When we fall in love, walk down the isle and say “I Do”, we really believe that we have found our “Happy Ending”. I don’t know about you, but I had always envisioned a happy life complete with my prince charming. Perhaps one of the most eye opening days of my life was the day that I really realized that I was not living that “Happily Ever After” that I had planned, and it certainly was not with my “Prince Charming”.

I struggled for years trying to make a decision of whether to stay or go. Will it get better….or worse? I agonized over the decision and could not seem to get any peace over what I should do. Some of my closest friends would advise me to leave while others would remind me of what I would be giving up should I go. I was in a constant state of indecision.

Looking at my situation, I was further confused when I tried to figure out what was best for my two children...what our families would say…what friends would say…how would I be able to make it alone…and the list went on. It seemed like there were so many little voices in my head, half telling me I should leave and the other half telling me I should stay.

Lucky for me, I found real help in a resource called “How To Decide If You Should Divorce” by Lisa Christopher. Because Lisa has been right where you are, she provides a step-by-step formula to reach a well thought out, careful decision. One that’s right for you! It's different than anything else I have seen on divorce.

Lisa helps you avoid the mistakes that she made. She says that there are 3 myths to divorce that we as women tend to believe. The first one is that marriage, even an unhappy one, is better than any divorce. The second myth is that divorce is always bad for the children. The third one is that marriage equals success and divorce means failure. Do any of those sound familiar to you? They sure did to me! Lisa helps you see each of these myths as they really are and she helps you uncover your true feelings about each one as well as other things that might be keeping you confused about what you should do.

What I like best about “How To Decide If You Should Divorce” is that Lisa helps you see your whole situation in a light where you can be certain of your decision, without trying to persuade you in one direction or the other. It’s a great feeling to know someone really understands!

There are women who have considered divorce for years and cannot make up their minds. Their unhappiness continues, their marriages are getting worse, and they keep going round and round inside their heads about whether or not they should divorce, with no end in sight. That was me. Is that you too?

I highly recommend Lisa Christopher’s resource, “How To Decide If You Should Divorce” for anyone who is earnestly seeking direction in whether to stay or leave their marriage.

For More Information About "How To Decide If You Should Divorce", visit: hgpsuccess.com/shouldileave.html

Labels: , , ,